We have created a Giving Note Memory Tree for the 2021 holiday season. Make a donation to ViM in memory of your loved one and in return we will honor them on our Giving Note Memory Tree page.
Your contribution helps us offer extended programs which include:
- a caregivers’ support group
- a scholarship program for our high school students
- a free online choir experience for those with dementia anywhere in the world
- social gatherings that build community for those living with dementia, and
- support for other communities that are interested in forming a dementia friendly choir.
When music is sung or played, it often reminds us of a loved one. Is there a particular song that connects you with someone you miss? Once you have made your donation, please return to this page and use the form below to submit your loved one’s information. Be sure to include the title of the song as well as what it means to you and how it reminds you of your loved one.
We will choose one of these songs to be arranged by our Artistic Director, Erica Phare-Bergh, and premiered at our Spring Concert at Alix Goolden Hall on May 15, 2022.