Sunday, September 12 at 2:30 pm
First Memorial Garden of Memories
(4725 Falaise Drive, Victoria, BC)
You are invited to an outdoor event to introduce you to our new fall Voices in Motion choral season. What can you expect?
- The latest exciting research findings (Dr. Stuart MacDonald, Neuroscientist)
- Introduction of the new theme for our fall choir season (Erica Phare-Bergh, Artistic Director)
- Updates on what’s new this year (Rick Bergh, Executive Director)
- A mini sing-along with Erica – bring your voice
- The world première of our virtual choir piece, Count on Me
You’ll also be able to register for one of our three community choirs or online choir (or both or all) at the event. You can also register by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Island Health COVID protocols will be in place for this event.
May 15, 2022.
Our Spring gala concert will combine all the ViM choirs for a joint concert with three-piece Cascadian folk group West My Friend and Victoria City artist-in-residence, singer/songwriter Kathryn Calder at the Alix Goolden Hall